Monday 6 February 2012

Absent Today

Today I was absent from my media class, this meant I was unable to help both Barry and Katie continue editing the project, and I have since heard that Katie was ill and was absent today (and will also be absent tomorrow!) this is unfortunate and I wish her a speedy recovery. Unfortunately our project is located on Katie's laptop so me and Barry will not be able to do editing tomorrow...However thankfully Katie said she will be able to continue editing as much as she can tomorrow whilst me and Barry can review some footage so that we know which specific takes to use etc. Then we can email Katie via Facebook and she can apply it to the project. Then on the day she comes back to school fully recovered me and Barry will be able to see the project and hopefully be satisfied with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully Katie might be able to post some of her work in progress on the blog - this might keep you in the loop.

    ReplyDelete