Monday 28 November 2011

Music For Our Final Project

Today I have been searching through music which might be possible to use for our final project. When I was searching through YouTube and I found a YouTube page from a 'sucessionstudios'. The music on his profile was by far some of the best that we've heard. I emailed him asking for permission to use his music for our project. Below is his reply. I am incredibly happy to say that he has allowed us to use his music as long as we can attribute it to his website during our video. If anyone is interested in using his music for personal use you can see the details in his reply below. His email address is "info@thesecessionstudios.com".

"Hi Reece, Feel free to use my music in your academic projects. I don't charge students a fee to use my music I just ask that it be attributed to http://thesecessionstudios.com if possible. If you decide to use my music for personal, non academic projects, I usually negotiate a very small license fee depending on your budget. About 5% of what I charge for mainstream production use.

Take care,
Greg"



No comments:

Post a Comment