Monday 14 November 2011

Editing Today

We should be editing today, I am looking forward to it and hopefully we can complete the task to a good standard and not lose any marks.

I forgot to mention that last week I helped Ahmir with his continuity task, he struggled at certain points with his vocabulary but I helped him with this and we eventually got through it. He was good to work with and came up with a great concept of a kind of mafia-crime thriller which admittedly looks really good. I am actually looking forward to seeing his completed version slightly more than my own continuity task because the concept looked really interesting. It is also a slight relief as this time I was not under any stress that the project wasn't going to be completed. I helped with the project by acting as the primary villain, I only had to say a few lines and some of the shots involving me and Ahmir were very hard to make but Katie (as the camerawoman) helped make the shot look very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment