Monday 14 November 2011

Disaster - My Fault and Apology

I have made a huge error and I take full responsibility for it. Basically  it seems that we have not got the shots of some of the lines in the script. This is frustrating because the lines missed are the most important lines in the whole dialogue. Thankfully we still have our Action Match shot which is good. However for some reason the shots that are missing I was certain that we shot however I have to digress. Katie is very annoyed (and rightly so) with this and I specifically got the blame within our group for the missing shots (again, rightly so) as I made the script and should have been certain that each shot was made whilst working through the script. I do think that it is possible for our continuity task to still be completed, the narration of the story unfortunately will not be good,  however it is a necessary sacrifice for us not to lose marks in this project. I am frustrated with myself as should have been certain that each shot was made and since I didn't it caused a conflict in the group which I have to take responsibility for. Overall our continuity task will not look great, I am very SORRY to Barry and Katie in my group and I do take full responsibility as stated before. Like I said, we might be able to grasp some sort of narration and AT LEAST we do have the shots which are essential to the task (pending the 180 degree shot which I have not seen yet); the action match is good and the shot/reverse shots do come together well. It is only the narration and the story that will suffer from this but hopefully we can manage to gather a narration in the upcoming lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment