Sunday 8 January 2012

Script

http://katiesawesomeasmediablog.blogspot.com/2012/01/actor-script.html

Here is a link to Katie's post of our script, I initially made a script however Katie decided that mine had way too much information within it and thus meant she took it home over the weekend to take out any camera angles and other information deemed to unnecessary for a script, this is the result she came back with, its interesting to note she also cut a fair bit of dialogue (since we heard that masses of dialogue, specifically in voiceover may corrupt aspects of the sequence in some way), overall I think its good, thankfully she has not changed to much so the image I had in my head when I initially wrote the script is still there, I will try and post my original script as soon as possible however currently it does not seem to be uploading through my computer so I will try and do it in school tomorrow if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment