Monday 9 January 2012

Murder Costume

Here is the costume which I should be wearing during the murder scene within our project, the reason I chose this is mainly through it being predominantly dark clothing as well as a 'fiery' red aspect to it with the red t-shirt which should either reflect the danger I will bring towards the other characters or allow me to resemble blood with the red clothing. There is also a faint but noticeable RAF badge on the jacket which may or may not come in use but it can help reflect a more aggressive and possibly strategic aspect towards my character as my character will end up blaming Barry's character for a murder. On the t-shirt there is also a caption which states "university of life" emphasizing a more rebellious and slightly more sinister aspect. Bearing in mind these particular aspects of clothing may change by the time of the final piece it still means it is very likely I will be using this uniform as there are many aspects of it which should create the hopeful effect on the audience we are trying to do. It is also much more casual which should reflect on the suit I will also be wearing within the interrogation half of the sequence.


1 comment:

  1. Good. I wonder if you can link this in with your research?

    ReplyDelete