Tuesday 11 October 2011

Landscape/Scene 1 scene shooting finished!!

just shot the first scene of our project, the main gist circulates a man who is grabbed and taken away by another man, one man is wearing light coloured clothing whilst the other is wearing very dark, we specifically chose this to emphasize who the 'good guy' and 'bad guy' is. I am the 'bad guy' whilst Barry was the 'good guy', if the viewer looks closely they will be able to spot that the clothes I am wearing as the 'bad guy' are all rebellious and resemble the army. The way to spot this is by looking on the writing of my red shirt that I am wearing which clearly states "university of life" showing a rebellious side, also there is an RAF symbol on the side of my jacket which shows the aggressive war persona my character has. This corresponds with the very white and clear clothes that Barry is wearing which are very white and also have yellow around the neck which shows that he is of good nature whilst my clothes are black and red emphasizing the danger my character brings to Barry's character. We shot this just outside our school sports hall which is completely different to the area I was originally planning on shooting which was on Canterbury Road outside of the school. We chose to change the setting because it would be far easier for us to complete it there as opposed to outside of school. The reason it would be easier is primarily to do with Katie, she is in charge of our camera set-up and also took the role of the cameraman and she said it might be difficult for her to get home late at night because of the bus timetable so me, Barry and Katie quickly decided that the area we should choose is in the school grounds and can be completed during our lesson time.

No comments:

Post a Comment