Thursday 13 October 2011

Every frame is a picture...Every picture tells a story.

Every frame is a picture...Every picture tells a story.
Random quote I thought of to motivate me for when I come to analyse and create my own camera shots, obviously the essence is for me to remember that every picture in film or T.V drama will use the frames to create a picture in which tells the audience about what is happening, very often this is on a subconscious level like using particular mise-en-scene like clothing or lighting. I really enjoy writing about this as I have done it watching films and TV ever since I was very young. This might sound slightly pointless but I just thought I'd post it because I've been repeating this phrase in my head for the past 2 weeks now!

1 comment:

  1. Very impressed with the level of detail you're going into, as well as the range of things you're looking at. If you keep this up, you should end up with an L4 blog (16+)

    ReplyDelete